Initial consultations involve a 75 minute office visit focused on understanding your unique history and areas of concern. A comprehensive review of your current symptoms and history will guide treatment options and recommendations.
Psychotherapy appointments are 45 minute sessions that vary from bi-weekly to monthly based on your needs.
MEDICATION MANAGEMENT PATIENTS
Medication management appointments are 25 minutes and vary from bi-monthly to quarterly.
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Depression and Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Bipolar affective disorder - Type I and Type II (BPD)
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD and ADHD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Cognitive and Executive Function Disorders